Budget-Friendly Triple Display Package
- Intel i5-10500 Six core processor at up to 4.5GHz
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 2666MHz RAM, Supports Up to 128GB
- 500GB NVME SSD at 1800MB/s
- RTX 3060 Ti 6GB
- 650-Watt Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- NEW WIFI-6 (backward compatible)
- Multiple USB 3.2ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Detailed Directions on implementing the triple display
- Logitech Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant
- Logitech Pro Flight Pedals
- Three 27" 1080P Monitors
- Triple Monitor Stand
This package is purposely designed to be the least expensive complete package for triple display flight simming on three 1080P displays. It is compatible with X-Plane, FSX, and Prepar3d.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by including a 500GB SSD (solid state drive). An SSD is many times faster than a conventional hard drive. This results in Window loading in half the amount of time and X-Plane loading 50% faster.
Note: The monitors we are shipping now have much smaller bezels than the ones in the videos.