Ultimate Flight Simulation Package For X-Plane
Included in the package:
- XForce Custom Gaming System
- Volair Sim Cockpit
- Volair Avionics Panel
- Logitech Pro Flight Yoke
- Logitech Pro Flight Pedals
- Logitech Throttle Quadrant
- Pro Flight Switch Panel
- Two Pro Flight Radio Panels
- Pro Flight Multi Panel
- Two open spots to place your iPads
- Three large, 27" Monitors
- Powered USB Hub for Panels
- Detailed video directions on how to operate and set it up
- All items in this package are in-stock and available.
Please keep scrolling. There is a lot more info and videos further down the page! Scroll, and then scroll some more...
Due to the increased costs associated with higher freight costs, higher component costs, and other factors, we have had to increase the price of this package to compensate.
The base computer with this package will do a terrific job. We do offer some upgrades for customers that want to opt for a higher end video card or processor. They provide a small performance increase over the base unit.
Our Comet PC meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requires for X-Plane 11. This is the successor to our extremely popular RTX system. The new Comet System is based around Nvidia's new 30-series GPUs. Most notably, the RTX 3060, 3070, 3080 and RTX 3080Ti. These new video cards support new technologies like GDDR6 memory, Ray Tracing, and DLSS. Ray tracing is an all-new way of handling light. It is much more advanced and lifelike way to produce amazing lighting effects. DLSS is a new way of handling Anti-Aliasing, which is twice as efficient as Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA). Anti-Aliasing helps to rid you game or simulator of jagged lines. Note: These new features are not available in all games.
Per the Steam VR (Virtual Reality) Readiness test, the system is VR-Ready. So, if you decide to go for the Occulus Rift or HTC Vive VR Headset, you'll have all of the power you need.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard equipment. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD.
We now are offering Intel's new 12th-Gen processors!
The computer specs are as follows:
- New Intel 12 Core, 20-Thread i7 12700 Processor at up to 4.9GHz
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2 ports
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) NVME Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti with 8GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- NEW WIFI-6 (backwards compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 3.2 and 2.0 ports
- Supports up to 128GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Supports up to four displays
- Includes detailed setup instructions.
XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
Includes detailed instructions on implementing the triple display setup with X-Plane. Also comes with panel drivers and plugins pre-loaded. Normally ships within 72 hours
This product will only ship via ground.
The included PC meets or exceeds all of X-Plane 11's recommended system requirements. It also does a great job running Prepar3D and FSX!