Budget-Friendly Triple Display Package
- Intel i5-10400 Six core processor at up to 4.3GHz
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM, Supports Up to 128GB
- 500GB NVME SSD at 1800MB/s
- Nvidia RTX 3060 12GB
- 650-Watt Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- NEW WIFI-6 (backward compatible)
- Multiple USB 3.2ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10 (upgradable to Windows 11 for free)
- Detailed Directions on implementing the triple display
- Logitech Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle Quadrant
- Logitech Pro Flight Pedals
- Three 27" 1080P Monitors
- Triple Monitor Stand
This package is purposely designed to be the least expensive complete package for triple display flight simming on three 1080P displays. It is compatible with X-Plane, FSX, and Prepar3d. If you use FS2020, you will be limited to one screen on medium preset.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by including a 500GB SSD (solid state drive). An SSD is many times faster than a conventional hard drive. This results in Window loading in half the amount of time and X-Plane loading 50% faster.
Note: The monitors we are shipping now have much smaller bezels than the ones in the videos.