Complete G1000 Suite Package
XForce Gaming System
RealSimGear G1000 Suite
Desktop Stand for G1000 Suite
Large 49" Super-Ultra-Wide Display (can be deleted)
Yoke or Stick
Logitech Pro Flight Pedals
Detailed directions and videos on how to setup and customize
We will load plugin for X-Plane and update G1000 firmware for you
- Intel 10 Core, 16-Thread 12600K Processor at up to 4.9GHz
- Wireless-AX (WIFI-6) included
- Can display X-Plane, MSFS X, Prepar3d, or other games on one to four screens
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2 ports
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 3070 Ti with 8GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply for power stability
- One Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 3.2 ports
- Supports up to 128GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing setup with X-Plane
- Cirrus SR-22 that comes with X-Plane 12
- Take Command Cirrus SR22 sold at X-Aviation
- C-172 G1000 (included with X-Plane 11 and 12)
- X-Aviation Hotstart TBM900 sold at X-Aviation.com
- Aerobask DA-62 G1000 sold at X-Plane.org
- Epic 1000 G1000 sold at X-Plane.org
- Cirrus Jet SF50 (included with X-Plane 11 and 12)
- Baron B58 G1000 (freeware at X-Plane.org for XP v11)
- Aerobask Robin DR401 CDI 155
- Any other planes at use the X-Plane G-1000
- Also works with any G1000 planes that come with FS2020
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see demo videos!
The RealSimGear G1000 Suite is a high quality, ultra realistic hardware interface for your flight sim. The suite includes the G1000 PFD, MFD and GMA audio panel. The PFD and MFD each contain a dedicated 10.4" high quality HDMI display. The system connects to your PC via a USB cable. This package includes the G1000 suite as well as the high-end gaming PC, controllers, and monitor. If for some reason you don't need these peripherals, they can be removed from the package.
We will also install the plugin for X-Plane. Lastly, we will replace the X-Plane G1000 bezel image with the one needed for the G1000 suite. Bottom line, we will do all of the setup for you, as much as we can. Directions are provided for the rest.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard equipment. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD.
Normally, the system ships within 2-4 days.
This is an independent third party review of the monitor we are using by one of my favorite tech channels.