Deluxe Complete G1000 Suite Package
XForce Gaming System
RealSimGear G1000 Suite
Stay Level Metal Avionics Panel
Logitech Pro Flight Switch Panel
Large 49" Super-Ultra-Wide Display (can be deleted)
Virtual Fly YOKO Plus
Virtual Fly TQ6
Detailed directions and videos on how to setup and customize
We will load plugin for X-Plane and update G1000 firmware for you
- New Intel Eight Core i-7 10700 Processor at up to 4.8GHz
- New Intel Z-Series Motherboard
- New Wireless-AX (WIFI-6) included
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2 ports
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 32000MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- AMD Radeon RX 6700XT with 12GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply for power stability
- One Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 3.2 ports
- Supports up to 128GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing setup with X-Plane
- X-Plane 11 C-172 G1000 (included with X-Plane 11)
- X-Aviation Hotstart TBM900 sold at X-Aviation.com
- Aerobask DA-62 G1000 sold at X-Plane.org
- Epic 1000 G1000 sold at X-Plane.org
- Cirrus Jet SF50 (included with X-Plane 11)
- Baron B58 G1000 (freeware - we will pre-load this for you)
- Aerobask Robin DR401 CDI 155 (free-ware we will pre-load this for you)
- Any other planes at use the X-Plane G-1000
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see demo videos!
The RealSimGear G1000 Suite is a high quality, ultra realistic hardware interface for your flight sim. The suite includes the G1000 PFD, MFD and GMA audio panel which fit neatly into the Stay Level Avionics metal panel. The PFD and MFD each contain a dedicated 10.4" high quality HDMI display. The system connects to your PC via a USB cable. This package includes the G1000 suite as well as the high-end gaming PC, controllers, and monitor. If for some reason you don't need these peripherals, they can be removed from the package.
The controllers in the package are absolute stars. The YoKo Plus is widely regarded as one of the best yokes on the market, and the TQ6 is a dream to use as well. They feature all-metal designs and hall-effect sensors for incredible long-life.
Both G1000 units require a firmware update, so we will open them up and handle that update for you before we ship it. We will also install the plugin for X-Plane. Lastly, we will replace the X-Plane G1000 bezel image with the one needed for the G1000 suite. Bottom line, we will do all of the setup for you.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard equipment. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD.
The RTX 3070 with 8GB and the eight core Intel processor at makes this a potent machine for churning through X-Plane, or any other work or games.Normally, the system ships within 2-4 days.
This is an independent third party review of the monitor we are using by one of my favorite tech channels.