Super-Ultra-Wide Dual Display Touch Package
XForce Gaming System
49" Super-Ultra Wide Monitor
22-Inch Touchscreen Monitor for Instruments
Logitech Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle
Logitech Pro Flight Pedals
Detailed directions and videos on how to setup and customize
- New Intel 12 Core, 20-Thread i7 12700 Processor at up to 4.9GHz
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2 ports
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) NVME Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- Wireless-AX (WIFI-6)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 3.2 and 2.0 ports
- Supports up to 128GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10 (upgradable to Windows 11 for free)
- Supports as many as four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing setup with X-Plane
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see demo video!
We have included everything you need to get flying, except a table and chair. The large 49" super ultra-wide screen allows you to dedicate it to just the scenery. Meanwhile, the touch monitor can be used to run air manager to display your instruments.
Why use a 49" monitor? By using a 49" monitor, we are able to get nearly the same amount of lateral coverage as a triple-display system while only using ONE monitor connection of the four available. This allows you to use one of the connections for the touchscreen, and still have two left over. With the two remaining connections, you could add a RealSimGear 530, 430, 530/430 combo, or even add the G1000 suite. Also, setting up the system is a lot less complicated with the one 49" monitor (instead of three 27" monitors) for your scenery.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard equipment. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD. Lastly, we use a fast NVME SSD instead of SATA. NVME SSDs are capable of data transfers 5x faster than SATA drives.
The Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti with 8GB GDDR6 and the 12-core, 20-thread Intel processor at up to 4.9GHz makes this a potent machine for churning through X-Plane, or any other work or games.
Normally, the system ships within 48 hours.