Super-Ultra-Wide Dual Display Package
XForce Gaming System
49" Super-Ultra Wide Monitor
22-Inch Touchscreen Monitor for Instruments
Saitek Pro Flight Yoke and Throttle
Saitek Pro Flight Pedals
Detailed directions and videos on how to setup and customize
- New Intel Six Core i-5 9600K Processor overclocked to 4.8GHz
- New Intel Z-Series Motherboard
- Can display X-Plane, MSFS X, Prepar3d, or other games on one to four screens
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.1 ports
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 2070 Super with 8GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply for power stability
- Two Year Warranty on PC
- Wireless-AC (WIFI)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Six USB 3.0 Ports, two USB 2.0 ports, and two USB 3.1 ports
- Supports up to 64GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Dimensions 17" x 8" x 18.6"
- Supports one, two, three, or four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing setup with X-Plane
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see demo video!
We have included everything you need to get flying, except a table and chair. The large 49" super ultra-wide screen allows you to dedicate it to just the scenery. Meanwhile, the touch monitor can be used to run air manager to display your instruments.
Why use a 49" monitor? By using a 49" monitor, we are able to get nearly the same amount of lateral coverage as a triple-display system while only using ONE monitor connection of the four available. This allows you to use one of the connections for the touchscreen, and still have two left over. With the two remaining connections, you could add a RealSimGear 530, 430, 530/430 combo, or even add the G1000 suite. Also, setting up the system is a lot less complicated with the one 49" monitor (instead of three 27" monitors) for your scenery.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard equipment. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD.
The RTX 2070 with 8GB and the six core Intel processor at 4.8GHz makes this a potent machine for churning through X-Plane, or any other work or games.
Normally, the system ships within 48 hours.