V3RNIO TPM from Virtual-Fly
- Controls 100% manufactured from metal.
- Hall effect incorporated, which means you get a lifetime use of the product without wearing it at all.
- Mount with included metal clamp or threaded holes
- Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator (MFS)/Prepar3D and X-Plane
- Connectivity: USB
- Product: Length: 297mm. / Width: 189mm. / Height: 56.5mm.
As real as it can get. Unique. The only 100% TPM designed from scratch in the Flight Simulation market. With hall effect sensors: These magnetic sensor in all three controls make it a lifetime usable product. Ultra-realistic! Designed to simulate the same strength as in real aircraft.
You can adjust the needed pressure for moving the handles individually.
The TPM module is perfect for the general aviation pilot. It lets you adjust aircraft engine settings for thrust, mixture and propeller pitch. Each control has a different shape and / or color as real aircraft.
Controls 100% manufactured from metal.
Two types of mounting: recessed panel using threaded holes or desktop by sergeant clamp.
Compatible with any flight simulation software.
For configuration you can download a driver that connects directly with MFS / Prepar3D or X-Plane, however, it is configurable as any game device, through FSUIPC or the MFS / Prepar3D or X-Plane menu.
Now shipping from our location within the USA for faster delivery.