Total Overkill Ultra System
- Intel 24 Core i9 13900K Processor boosting as high as 5.8GHz
- Triple 120mm fan radiator water cooler for CPU
- Intel Z690 Chipset Motherboard
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2
- 32 Gigabytes of new DDR-5 5200MHz RAM
- 2 Terabyte (2000GB) NVME Solid State Hard Drive at up to 7000MB/s! (SSD)
- NEW Nvidia RTX 4090 GPU with 24GB GDDR6X
- 1000 Watt Gold-Rated Power Supply
- Latest 802.11AX Wireless-AX (WIFI-6e)
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Triple M.2 Ports on Motherboard for adding a second or third high-speed SSD
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 ports
- Also one USB Type-C™ port in back and one up front
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions 20.1in Deep x 20.5in High x 9.5in Wide
- Supports up to four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
- Will also do a great job running MS FS 2020 at Ultra settings
Our Overkill PC meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requires for X-Plane 11 and MSFS 2020. We've baked OVERKILL into every aspect of this system with more GPU, CPU, RAM and SSD than you ever thought possible. Just look at the specs. The fastest i9 CPU, 32GB of fast DDR5 RAM, PCIE 4.0 fast SSD storage at up to 7000MB/s, and a GPU with 24GB of VRAM. Wow! The new z690 platform supports PCI Express 5.0, so we use a PCI Express SSD and GPU to make the most of the additional bandwidth available
This is Intel's 13th generation, so all of the chips start with "13". The i5-13600k, i7-13700K, i9-13900k are a few examples. With this PC, we have concentrated on Intel's unlocked "K" varients of the i9 CPU. This allows them to boost up to and over 5GHz. This makes for outstanding performance in your choice of flight simulator.
Hybrid Core Design: Built using a Hybrid Core architecture, this 13th generation desktop processor's 24 cores combine the performance of eight efficiency-cores and eight performance-cores. The low-voltage efficiency-cores handle background tasks for multitasking while the performance-cores provide speed for demanding applications and games at up to 5.8GHz.
The system is VR-Ready. So, if you decide to go for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR Headset, you'll have all of the power you need.
Mass storage is the bottleneck in a lot of systems. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. And, this is no ordinary SSD. This is a PCI Express 4.0 SSD at up to 7000MB/s !
The system supports up to four displays and can run X-Plane and FS 2020 on ultra settings, even at 4K.