The Knobster for Air Manager
Ships from the XForcePC in the USA (South Carolina), so no issues with international package delays and other issues. Ships only to USA addresses. Do not ask us to ship them outside of the USA.
Knobster is a single knob that allows realistic operation of every dial / rotary switch / knob on your Air Manager or Air Player cockpit panel. It works in touch or mouse control mode and emulates single and dual rotary encoders including an integral push button. This low-cost hardware makes a touchscreen panel almost as realistic as a hardware sim.
How It Works
1. Touch or click any standard Air Manager or Air Player panel knob to assign the Knobster to control that knob or set of knobs. The knob or set of knobs will be yellow highlighted.
2. Grab the Knobster and operate the set of knobs (and push button if present on the panel) just like the real knob in a hardware cockpit. This operates much more realistically and quickly than with mouse clicks or touch control gestures.
- Fully assembled Knobster VERSION 2
- This is the Sim Innovations made Knobster
- USB-C cable 1.5 meter / 4.9 feet
- 4 screws for mounting M2.9 x 9.5
- Quick start guide
- Requires latest version of Air Manager desktop from Sim Innovations
- Does not work with iPad version of Air Manager
- Ships only to USA addresses. Do not ask us to ship them outside of the USA. News flash: Canada is not a part of the USA.