- Left handle features one 8-way hat switch, two Vertical 2-way rocker switches, a button and a push to Talk Button.
- Right handle features two Horizontal 2-Way rocker switches, one large & one small button
- Solid steel yoke shaft
- 180° Yoke rotation
- 5-Position ignition switch
- Master, avionics, alternator and light switch panel
- Universal Panel-Mounting System
- Adjustable cockpit backlighting
- Dual Mounting Solution
- Works with MAC and PC
- Works with X-Plane, P3D, and FSX
YES THEY ARE IN STOCK AND WE HAVE PLENTY (since you struck out on Amazon)
1. Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel
2. Mounting plate with 3M® Micro-Suction Pad
3. Clamp x2
4. USB-C cable
5. Yoke connector cable
6. Rubber screw caps
Be sure to check out the VIDEOS below
The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel is the most advanced flight simulation system available to simmers, flight students and pilots. The yoke has a realistic full 180° yoke rotation and a solid steel shaft with dual linear ball bearings that provide smooth control with a dampened, self-centering mechanism and no center detent or dead zone. The base includes a Switch Panel with master, alternator, avionics and light switches as well as a 5-position ignition switch. The left and right handles feature one 8-way hat switch, two vertical and two horizontal 2-way rocker switches, three buttons and a push to talk button. The Dual Mounting Solution allows for full use with or without clamps. Two heavy duty clamps made of steel, attach firmly and secure the yoke. For thicker tabletops, a large 3M® Micro-Suction Pad that produces 40lbs of tensile strength can be used for a clamp free solution. The Honeycomb Alpha Flight Controls Yoke & Switch Panel was designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers to ensure the most realistic flight simulation experience possible.
The Dual Mounting Solution allows for full use with or without clamps. Two heavy duty clamps made of steel attach and secure the yoke. For thicker tabletops, a large 3M® Micro-Suction Pad that produces 40lbs of tensile strength can be used for a clamp free solution.
16.5 x 11.25 x 7.5 in