Complete G1000 Cockpit
XForce Gaming System
RealSimGear G1000 Suite
Flight Simulation Cockpit with chair and monitor mount
Avionics Panel for housing the G1000 Suite
Large 49" Super-Ultra-Wide Display
Honeycomb Alpha Yoke
Honeycomb Bravo Throttle
Detailed directions and videos on how to setup and customize
We will load plugin for X-Plane for you
- Intel 12 Core, 20-Thread 12700K Processor at up to 5.0GHz
- New Wireless-AX (WIFI-6) included
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2 ports
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 4070 12GB
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 3.2 ports
- Supports up to 128GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing setup with X-Plane
- Cirrus SR-22 that comes with X-Plane 12
- Cirrus Jet SF50 that comes with X-Plane 12
- Lancair Evolution that comes with X-Plane 12
- Take Command Cirrus SR22 sold at X-Aviation
- C-172 G1000 (included with X-Plane 11 and 12)
- X-Aviation Hotstart TBM900 sold at X-Aviation.com
- Aerobask DA-62 G1000 sold at X-Plane.org
- Epic 1000 G1000 sold at X-Plane.org
- Cirrus Jet SF50 (included with X-Plane 11 and 12)
- Baron B58 G1000 (freeware at X-Plane.org for XP v11)
- Aerobask Robin DR401 CDI 155 freeware from X-Plane.org
- Van's RV-7 freeware from X-Plane.org
- Van's RV-10 freeware from X-Plane.org
- Any other planes at use the X-Plane G-1000
- Also works with any G1000 planes that come with FS2020
Please scroll to the bottom of the page to see demo videos!
The RealSimGear G1000 Suite is a high quality, ultra realistic hardware interface for your flight simulator. The suite includes the G1000 PFD, MFD and GMA audio panel. The PFD and MFD each contain a dedicated IPS 10.4" wide view angle high quality HDMI display and backlit buttons. The system connects to your PC via a USB and HDMI cable and comes pre-loaded with the RealSimGear drivers for easy 'plug and play' operation (no configuration required).
The G1000 PFD/MFD module works with any G1000 equipped aircraft included with or designed to work with X-Plane 11 or 12. It will also work with any G1000 equipped aircraft in MSFS2020.
This package includes the G1000 suite as well as the high-end gaming PC, controllers, and monitor. If for some reason you don't need these peripherals, they can be removed from the package.
The controllers in the package are the best units for the money. The Alpha Yoke is highly regarded by all who have use it, and the Bravo throttle has tons of features and flxibility. They integrate nicely into the package and the included Avionics Panel.
If your plane uses a stick, you can change to a stick. The stick would sit on the side tray that comes with the cockpit. Or, if you want both, you can have both.
We try to make the technical stuff as easy as possible. We install the plugin for X-Plane. Also, we will replace the X-Plane G1000 bezel image with the one needed for the G1000 suite. Bottom line, we will do all of the setup for you that we possibly can.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard equipment. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD.
The RTX 4070 with 12GB and the Intel processor at makes this a potent machine for churning through X-Plane, or any other work or games.Normally, the system ships within 2-4 days.