AMD 3D V-Cache Gaming Focused System
- Ryzen 7800X3D 8-core and 16-thread processor boosting as high as 5.0GHz
- Faster than i9-14900K in gaming
- Tower Air cooler for CPU
- AMD B650 Chipset Motherboard
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- 32 Gigabytes of new DDR-5 6000MHz RAM
- 1 Terabyte (1000GB) NVME Solid State Hard Drive at up to 3500MB/s
- Nvidia RTX 4070 12GB
- 750 Watt Gold-Rated Power Supply
- Latest 802.11AX Wireless-AX (WIFI-6e)
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 ports
- USB Type-C™ port
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions 15.47" x 8.46" x 17.01"
- Supports up to four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
- Will also do a great job running MS FS 2020 as well
Welcome Red Team! AMD is back in the game, and this system is one of the best you can get. This system comes with AMD's new gaming-focused 3D V-Cache processor. The extra CPU cache improves gaming performance by allowing the CPU to avoid accessing slower system memory when compared to CPUs with less cache (everything else).
The 7800X3D has 8 cores and 16 threads. All have access to the 3D V-Cache. It also boosts to as high as 5.0GHz. This chip runs X-Plane 12 and FS2020 about 10% - 15% faster than the Intel i9-13900K.
To cool all of those cores and to achieve the high frequency, we have a nice aftermarket tower air cooler.
The system is VR-Ready. So, if you decide to go for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR Headset, you'll have all of the power you need.
Mass storage is the bottleneck in a lot of systems. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. And, this is no base-model SSD. This is a PCI Express 4.0 SSD at up to 3500MB/s.
The memory has gotten faster as well. Instead of the previous DDR4-3200, we are now running DDR5-6000. That's a big jump in memory bandwidth.
The system supports up to four displays and can run X-Plane and FS 2020 on ultra settings, even at 4K.