AMD Ryzen Mainstream Flight Sim and Gaming System
- AMD Ryzen Third Generation 3600 Six core (12 thread) processor with 4.2GHz max boost
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM, Supports Up to 64GB
- 500 Gigabyte SSD (Solid State Drive) at 1800MB/s
- Nvidia GTX 1660 Super with 6GB
- Wireless-AC (WIFI) Card
- DVD/CD Burner/Drive Optional
- 600-Watt Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 3.1 and USB 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
This system is designed to provide excellent performance for the dollar for X-Plane and/or MSFS X. If you are on a budget and want to know "what is the least expensive system I can get that will run X-Plane or MSFS X nicely?", then this is the system for you. It is designed specifically for customers wanting to run X-Plane single or triple 1080P monitor setup. It performs almost identically to our Intel Mainstream System.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by using an SSD (Solid State Drive). Using an SSD over conventional mechanical storage is a night and day difference. If you ever use an SSD, you will never go back to mechanical storage.