XForce RTX Flight Sim and Gaming System
- Intel Six Core, 12 thread i5-10600k Processor at up to 4.8GHz
- Intel Z-490 Series Chipset Motherboard
- Can display X-Plane, MSFS X, Prepar3d, or other games on up to four screens
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM (supports up to 128GB)
- 1 TB Nvme(1000GB) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) at 1800MB/s
- Nvidia RTX 3070 with 8GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- Wireless-AC Adapter (WIFI)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Dual M.2 Ports on Motherboard for adding a second high-speed SSD
- Multiple USB 3.2 ports
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions 18 in x 7.9 in x 15.9 in
- Supports up to four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
- Will also do a great job running MS FS 2020
We apologize that this system is priced a little higher than we would like. We are having to pay over MSRP for the RTX 3070 cards due to extremely short supply.
Our RTX System meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11, which is our recommended flight simulation software. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D, FS 2020, and FSX!
Our RTX PC meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requires for X-Plane 11. This is the successor to our extremely popular Platinum system. The new RTX System is based around Nvidia's new RTX GPUs. These new video cards support new technologies like GDDR6 memory, Ray Tracing, and DLSS. Ray tracing is an all-new way of handling light. It is much more advanced and lifelike way to produce amazing lighting effects. DLSS is a new way of handling Anti-Aliasing, which is twice as efficient as Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA). Anti-Aliasing helps to rid you game or simulator of jagged lines. Note: These new features are not available in all games.
Per the Steam VR (Virtual Reality) Readiness test, the system is VR-Ready. So, if you decide to go for the Occulus Rift or HTC Vive VR Headset, you'll have all of the power you need.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard equipment. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD.
We now are offering Intel's new 10th-Gen Comet Lake processors (10600, 10600K, and 10700). These processors have clock speeds hitting as high as 4.8GHz. We have to go with an after-market high-end cooler to maintain those speeds. Otherwise, thermal throttling occurs. In other words, the CPU will slow down when it hits 100 degrees C to allow itself to cool down. We use a cooler that has four copper heat pipes that contact the CPU directly. Aluminum coolers just can't match the efficiency of copper. This allows for lower CPU temps and a quieter system, since the fans do not have to work as hard. And, the way we have the system designed, the heat from this cooler blows right out of the back of the case.
The system supports up to four displays. With four, you can have wide forward view with three of the monitors, and use the fourth for your instruments. We have instructional videos on how to do all of this. Just let us know when you order and we'll send you the how-to videos.