XForce Ripper High End Desktop PC
- Ryzen Threadripper 32-core 64-thread 3970X Processor
- Processor has a base clock of 3.7GHz and a max boost clock of 4.5GHz
- Processor is water-cooled with 240mm water cooler
- AMD X399 Chipset Motherboard
- Supports 7-Channel audio, 4-way SLI
- Three ultra M.2 Slots for adding up to two more fast SSDs
- NEW - Fast USB 3.1
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM running in quad channel mode
- Supports up to 128GB
- 2 Terabyte Solid State Hard Drive at 1800MB/s (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 2060 graphics card with 6GB GDDR6
- 1000-Watt Power Supply
- 802.11ac Wireless-AC (WIFI)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1 ports
- Also one USB Type-C™ port
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Two Year Warranty
- Dimensions 8.3 in x 18.3 in x 18.5 in
- Supports up to four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to see the videos about this system!
Third gen threadripper destroys the competition when it comes to HEDT (high-end-desktop) applications. Programs that can leverage many cores will run in record time. Things like 3-D rendering, 3-D modeling, video editing, photo editing, and other pro-apps.
The processor comes with 32 processing cores and 64 processing threads and supports quad channel memory. It also uses a single large SSD (solid state drive) to boot quickly and churn through large workloads. We also have an option to add a second SSD for a scratch drive or for simply storing data.
Can this system game? Yes, it sure can. But, do not buy it for that. While it can game, one of our systems costing 1/3 the price will perform just as well. So, this is a machine for professional applications that can also do some gaming.