Intel Mainstream Flight Sim and Gaming System
- Intel Six Core, 12 thread i-5 10400 Processor at up to to 4.3GHz
- Intel Chipset Motherboard supporting all 10th Gen Processors
- Can display X-Plane, MSFS X, Prepar3d, or other games on one to four screens
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 2933MHz RAM running in dual channel mode*
- 1TB (1000GB) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) at 1800MB/s
- Nvidia GTX 1660 Super 6GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply for supporting even more powerful video cards
- One Year Warranty
- Internal WIFI-6 Adapter ( WIFI)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 2.0 and 3.2 ports
- Supports up to 128GB of RAM with 4 memory slots
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Dimensions 15.8" x 8.3" x 16.5"
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
- Normally ships within 48 hrs
Be sure to scroll down to see videos and more details about this system!
Our Mainstream PC meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requires for X-Plane 11. This system is purposely designed to be the least expensive system allowing for triple or quad display flight simming on three or four 1080P displays. Those could be 24" 1080P monitors, 70-inch 1080P TVs, or anything in between. It is compatible with X-Plane, FSX, and Prepar3d. We prefer X-Plane!
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard hardware. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive (like loading X-Plane) will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD. Lastly, we use Nvme SSDs, which are orders of magnatude faster than SATA SSDs.
Supports one to four displays. With four, you can have wide forward view with three of the monitors, and use the fourth for your instruments. We have instructional videos on how to do all of this. Just let us know when you order and we'll send you the how-to videos.
How is this system better than a typical "budget" gaming system?
1. Has four memory slots, instead of just two.
2. Supports up to 128GB of RAM
3. Has the lastest WIFI-6 technology
4. Dual-Channel Memory instead of single channel for more bandwidth
5. DDR4-2933 RAM versus DDR4-2133 or DDR4-2400 found in most budget systems*
6. Supports all 10th-gen Intel processors up to the i9-10900K
7. Has a 700 Watt Power supply to support more powerful video cards as well as future cards
8. Dual M.2 SSD slots for less cable clutter and faster SDD speeds
9. Comes with a large single SSD instead of a small SSD and a mechanical hard drive
10. i7 Processor cooled with aftermarket tower cooler. (stock cooler overheats)
*When optioned with the i5, memory speed is capped at 2666MHz.
Our Mainstream system meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11, which is our recommended flight simulation software. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D and FSX!