Intel Mainstream Flight Sim and Gaming System
- Intel Six Core, 12 thread i5 12400 Processor at up to to 4.4GHz
- Intel Chipset Motherboard supporting all 12th Gen Processors
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM running in dual channel mode
- 500GB Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) at 1800MB/s
- Nvidia RTX 3060 with 12GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- Internal WIFI-6 ( WIFI)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 2.0 and 3.2 ports
- Supports up to 128GB of RAM with 4 memory slots
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11
- Dimensions 16.34" x 8.27" x 15.75"
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
- Normally ships within 48 hrs
Be sure to scroll down to see videos and more details about this system!
Our Mainstream PC meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requires for X-Plane 11.
Mass storage is typically a bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard hardware. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive (like loading X-Plane) will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD. Lastly, we use Nvme SSDs, which are orders of magnatude faster than SATA SSDs.
How is this system better than a typical "budget" gaming system?
1. Has four memory slots, instead of just two.
2. Supports up to 128GB of RAM
3. Has the lastest WIFI-6 technology
4. Dual-Channel Memory instead of single channel for more bandwidth
5. DDR4-3200 RAM versus DDR4-2133 or DDR4-2400 found in most budget systems
6. Supports all 12th Intel processors up to the i9-12900
7. Has a 700 Watt Power supply to support more powerful video cards
8. Dual M.2 SSD slots for less cable clutter and faster SDD speeds
9. Comes with a large single SSD instead of a small SSD and a mechanical hard drive
Our Mainstream system meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11, which is our recommended flight simulation software. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D and FS 2020!