Total Overkill System
- Intel Ten Core i9 10900K Processor boosting as high as 5.3GHz
- Triple 120mm fan radiator water cooler for CPU
- Intel Z490 Chipset Motherboard
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2
- 128 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM
- 4 Terabyte!!! (4000GB) NVME Solid State Hard Drive at 3500MB/s (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 3090 GPU with 24GB GDDR6X
- 850 Watt Power Supply
- Latest 802.11AX Wireless-AX (WIFI-6)
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Dual M.2 Ports on Motherboard for adding a second high-speed SSD
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 ports
- Also one USB Type-C™ port in back and one up front
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions 20.1in Deep x 20.5in High x 9.5in Wide
- Supports up to four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
- Will also do a great job running MS FS 2020 at Ultra settings
Our Overkill PC meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requires for X-Plane 11 and MSFS 2020. We've baked OVERKILL into every aspect of this system with more GPU, CPU, RAM and SSD than you ever thought possible. Just look at the specs. The fastest i9 CPU, 128GB of fast RAM, 4 terabytes of fast SSD storage, and a GPU with 24GB of VRAM. Wow!
Intel's Comet Lake CPUs are the 10th generation, so all of the chips start with "10". The i5-10400, i7-10700K, i9-10900k are a few examples. With this PC, we have concentrated on Intel's unlocked "K" varients of the i9 CPU. This allows them to boost up to and over 5GHz. This makes for outstanding performance in your choice of flight simulator.
The system is VR-Ready. So, if you decide to go for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR Headset, you'll have all of the power you need.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD. We use a high-speed Nvme SSD, which is faster than the typical SATA SSDs found in a lot of systems.
The system supports up to four displays and can run X-Plane and FS 2020 on ultra settings, even at 4K.