- Intel EIGHT Core i-9 9900K Processor with Turbo up to 5.0GHz
- CPU Water Cooler with dual-fan radiator
- Only 13 Inches Tall!
- Supports up to four displays
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.1 Ports
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) at 1800MB/s
- Nvidia RTX 2080 with 8GB GDDR6
- Full-Size Internal 700-Watt Power Supply
- Two Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Supports up to 32GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- ZERO USB 2.0 Ports
- Dimensions 13" x 7.99" x 16.22"
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the developer of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
Normally ships within 3 business days.
This system will be powering the VR demo in the X-Plane booth at the Flight Sim Expo in June 2019 in Orlando Florida.
Supports one, two, three, or four displays. With four, you can have wide forward view with three of the monitors, and use the fourth for your instruments. X-Plane has native support for this.
Our RTX Mini Pro System meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11, which is our recommended flight simulation software. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D and FSX!