- Intel EIGHT Core i-9 9900K Processor with Turbo up to 5.0GHz
- CPU Water Cooler with dual-fan radiator
- Only 13 Inches Tall!
- Supports up to four displays
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.1 Ports
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) at 1800MB/s
- Nvidia RTX 2080 with 8GB GDDR6
- Full-Size Internal 700-Watt Power Supply
- Two Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Wireless-AC (WIFI)
- Supports up to 32GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- ZERO USB 2.0 Ports
- Dimensions 13" x 7.99" x 16.22"
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the developer of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
Normally ships within 3 business days.
Supports one, two, three, or four displays. With four, you can have wide forward view with three of the monitors, and use the fourth for your instruments. X-Plane has native support for this.
Our RTX Mini Pro System meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11, which is our recommended flight simulation software. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D and FSX!