This is a sim by a Evolution pilot, for Evolution pilots.
Here is how it’s set up:
This is a fast gaming-PC rig with X-Plane 11 installed, and a basic model of N844X, Austin Meyers’ Evolution.
As well, this includes the $2,000 RealSimGear G1000 hardware suite.
With an Evolution flight model in X-Plane 11, and the RealSimGear G1000 hardware suite, you can practice flying N844X with Garmin hardware.
As well, you can open N844X in Plane-Maker and modify it to suit the engine, weight, and balance of your Evo.
Email austin@X-Plane.com with any questions!
High-End XForce Gaming System (details below)
RealSimGear G1000 Suite
High-Quality 32-Inch 1080P Full-HD Display
Thrustmaster T16000M Ambidextrous Stick
CH Pro Pedals
Three-Lever throttle quadrant
Basic Logitech Stereo Speakers
Special Lancair Aircraft file provided by Austin, the creator of X-Plane
Detailed directions provided by Austin
- Intel Six Core i-5 9600K Processor overclocked to 4.8GHz
- Intel Z-Series Chipset Motherboard
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.1
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM (supports up to 64GB)
- 1 Terabyte (1000GB) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 2070 with 8GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply for power stability
- Wireless-AC Adapter (WIFI)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Dual M.2 Ports on Motherboard for adding a second high-speed SSD
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1 ports
- Also one USB Type-C™ port
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Two Year Warranty
- Dimensions 7.8 in x 17.7 in x 15.7 in
Normally ships within 48 hrs.