- Intel Six Core i-5 9600K Processor overclocked to 4.8GHz
- Intel Z-390 Series Chipset Motherboard
- Can display X-Plane, MSFS X, Prepar3d, or other games on one to four screens
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready (RTX 2080 strongly suggested)
- NEW - Fast USB 3.1
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM (supports up to 64GB)
- 1 TB Nvme(1000GB) Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) at 1800MB/s
- Nvidia RTX 2060 with 6GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply to support up to the 2080 Ti
- Wireless-AC Adapter (WIFI)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Dual M.2 Ports on Motherboard for adding a second high-speed SSD
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.1 ports
- Also one USB Type-C™ port
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Two Year Warranty
- Dimensions 7.8 in x 17.7 in x 15.7 in
- Supports one, two, three, or four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
Normally ships within 48 hrs.
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to see the videos about this system!
Our RTX System meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11, which is our recommended flight simulation software. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D and FSX!