- Intel SIX Core i-5 9600K Processor with Turbo up to 4.6GHz
- Only 11 Inches Tall!
- Supports up to four displays
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready (RTX 2080 strongly suggested)
- NEW - Fast USB 3.1 Ports
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 2666MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) Solid State Hard Drive at 1800MB/s (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 2060 with 6GB GDDR6
- Full-Size Internal 700-Watt Power Supply
- Two Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Supports up to 32GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Dimensions 7.01" x 11.46" x 15.12"
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the developer of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
Normally ships within 48 hrs.
Supports one, two, three, or four displays. With four, you can have wide forward view with three of the monitors, and use the fourth for your instruments. X-Plane has native support for this.
Our RTX Mini System meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11, which is our recommended flight simulation software. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D and FSX!