XForcePC and PilotWorkshops created the ultra-wide sim for pilots who want a wider field of vision when flying their sim. Many pilots feel this wider view makes sim flying more enjoyable and more immersive.
This is a complete package starting with an upgraded computer that includes a fast processor, plenty of RAM, a high-powered graphics card capable of driving high-res monitors and a large solid state drive that all combine for blazing performance now and for years to come.
It features a super-ultra-wide 49-inch CURVED monitor that has the same real estate as two 27 inch monitors, Thrustmaster flightstick, rudder pedals, a super comfortable headset with microphone, and X-Plane 11 Software. When you get the system the software is already installed and configured for your hardware to get you up and flying quickly. Any setup that you have to do on-site is covered in detailed videos we send you when your system ships.
Be sure to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to the bottom to see the videos about this system!
- Intel i5-9600K Six core processor at 4.8GHz
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000GB) SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Nvidia RTX 2070 video card with 8GB GDDR6
- DVD/CD Burner/Drive
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- Internal WIFI Adapter (Wireless-AC)
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Port
- Two Year PC Warranty
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- High-Quality Corsair Headset with Mic
- Thrustmaster T.1600M Flight Stick
- CH Pro Pedals
- X-Plane 11 Global Flight Simulation Software
- Super-ultra-wide 49" Monitor
- Optional Yoke and GNS 530 Panel