XForcePC and PilotWorkshops have teamed to provide hardware to use with the PilotWorkshops training materials. In doing so, we designed three system options to fit within your budget.
Moving from the "Single Display" package to the higher-end packages primarily gets you more display-area and a higher powered computer and graphics card to support them. Many pilots enjoy large format displays, but this system provides everything you need to get serious pilot proficiency work done at an economical price.
The Single Display System is a complete package including the computer, monitor, Thrustmaster flightstick, rudder pedals, a headset with microphone, and X-Plane 11 Software. When you get the system, the software is already installed and configured for your joystick, rudder to get you up and flying quickly.
Be sure to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to the bottom to see the videos about this system!
- Intel i5-9400F Six core processor at up to 4.1GHz
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 2666MHz RAM, Supports Up to 32GB
- 500GB SSD at 500MB/s
- Nvidia GTX 1650 with 4GB GDDR5
- DVD/CD Burner/Drive
- 500-Watt Power Supply
- Internal WIFI Adapter (Wireless-AC)
- Gigabit Ethernet NetworkPort
- Two Year PC Warranty
- Multiple USB 3.0 Ports and USB 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Logitech Headset with Mic
- Thrustmaster T.1600M Flight Stick
- CH Products Pro Rudder Pedals
- X-Plane 11 Global Flight Simulation Software
- 27" Full HD Monitor (1080P)
- Available RealsimGear GNS530 Panel (add-on item)