XForcePC and PilotWorkshops have teamed to provide hardware to use with the PilotWorkshops training materials. In doing so, we designed three system options to fit within your budget.
Moving from the "Single Display" package to the "Triple" or "Quad" packages primarily gets you more displays and a higher powered computer and graphics card to support them. Many pilots enjoy multiple displays, but this system provides everything you need to get serious pilot proficiency work done at an economical price.
The Single Display System is a complete package including the computer, monitor, G430 radio panel, Thrustmaster joystick control, rudder pedals, a headset with microphone, and X-Plane 11 Software. When you get the system the software is already installed and configured for your joystick, rudder and radio panel to get you up and flying quickly.
- Intel i5-9400F Six core processor at up to 4.1GHz
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 2666MHz RAM, Supports Up to 32GB
- 500GB SSD at 500MB/s
- Nvidia GTX 1650 with 4GB GDDR5
- DVD/CD Burner/Drive
- 500-Watt Power Supply
- Internal WIFI Adapter (Wireless-N)
- Gigabit Ethernet NetworkPort
- Two Year PC Warranty
- Three USB 3.0 Ports and Five USB 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Logitech G230 Headset with Mic
- Desktop Aviator G430 Panel
- Thrustmaster T.1600M Flight Stick
- CH Products Pro Rudder Pedals
- X-Plane 11 Global Flight Simulation Software
- 27" Full HD Monitor (1080P)