- New Intel Quad Core i-5 6700K Processor overclocked to 4.4GHz
- High-End CPU cooler with five direct-contact copper heat pipes
- Can display X-Plane, MSFS X, Prepar3d, or other games on one to four screens
- Latest technology from Intel
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.1 with USB Type-C™ ports - the world's next Universal connector
- 16 Gigabytes of DDR-4 2400MHz RAM
- Dual Layer DVD Burner
- 500 Gigabyte M.2 Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- Nvidia GTX 1070 with 8GB GDDR5
- Modular 700-Watt Power Supply for power stability
- Power supply has active PFC for greater efficiency
- Two Year Warranty
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Four USB 3.0 Ports and Four USB 2.0 ports
- Supports up to 64GB of RAM
- Supports up to 4 additional SATA hard drives
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- XForcePC, the system used by Austin, the developer of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
Normally ships within 48 hrs.
Supports one, two, three, or four displays. With four, you can have wide forward view with three of the monitors, and use the fourth for your instruments using Air Manager
. You can also run a second instance of X-Plane to display your instruments on a fourth display using this system.
This system meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D and FSX!