XForcePC and PilotWorkshops created the Triple Display sim for pilots who want a wider field of vision when flying their sim. Many pilots feel this wider view makes sim flying more enjoyable and more immersive.
The Triple Display System is a complete package starting with an upgraded computer that includes a fast processor, plenty of RAM, a high-powered graphics card capable of driving three monitors and a large solid state drive that all combine for blazing performance now and for years to come.
It features a triple monitor stand and three 27” full HD monitors, G430 radio panel, Thrustmaster joystick control, rudder pedals, a headset with microphone, and X-Plane 11 Software. When you get the system the software is already installed and configured for your multiple displays, joystick, rudder and radio panel to get you up and flying quickly.
- Intel i5-7600K Quad core processor at 4.4GHz
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 2400MHz RAM
- 500GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Nvidia GTX 1070 video card with 8GB GDDR5
- DVD/CD Burner/Drive
- 600-Watt Power Supply
- Internal WIFI Adapter (Wireless-N)
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Port
- Two Year PC Warranty
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Logitech G430 Headset with Mic
- Desktop Aviator G430 Panel
- Thrustmaster T.1600M Flight Stick
- CH Pro Pedals
- X-Plane 11 Global Flight Simulation Software
- Three 27" Full HD Monitors (1080P)
- Triple Monitor Stand