The Quad Display sim is the top of the line creation by XforcePC and PilotWorkshops. It features a triple-monitor system for a wide field of view, plus an additional touch-screen monitor for your instrument panel. Many pilots enjoy the wider field of view, and having the instruments on a separate monitor gives you maximum visibility.
The Quad Display System is based on a powerful computer that includes i7 Quad Core processor, 32 gigs of RAM, a high-powered graphics card capable of driving four monitors and a large solid state drive that all combine for blazing performance now and for years to come. You can load this with different airplanes, high-def scenery and add-ons and enjoy a smooth flying experience.
It features a triple monitor stand and three 27” full HD monitors, a 22” touch-screen monitor, G430 radio panel, Gladiator MKII joystick, rudder pedals, a high-end headset with microphone, and X-Plane 11 Software. When you get the system the software is already installed and configured for your multiple displays, joystick, rudder and radio panel to get you up and flying quickly.
- Intel i7-7700K Quad core processor at 4.6GHz
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 2400MHz RAM
- 500GB SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Nvidia GTX 1080 video card with 8GB GDDR5X
- DVD/CD Burner/Drive
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- Internal WIFI Adapter (Wireless-AC)
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Port
- Two Year PC Warranty
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Turtle Beach Elite Pro headset
- Desktop Aviator G430 Panel
- Gladiator MKII Flight Stick
- CH Pro Pedals
- X-Plane 11 Global Flight Simulation Software
- Three 27" Full HD Monitors (1080P)
- Triple Monitor Stand
- 22" Touchscreen Monitor