- The heavy full metal construction supports the most punishing flight simulator keeping the stand and the yoke stable
- The rubber feet combined with the steel tubes make for a smooth flying experience
- Your rudder pedals are hard mounted [not just resting on the base], so they will not move when you fly [important we think] and they will not fall off and pull the delicate wiring out of your expensive Yoke if your significant other moves the stand [again, important we think].
- We provide hardware for pedal/rudder control assembly.
- We provide two sets of plates that span the bottom two rails and bolt your pedal assembly in place
- The yoke comes with two imbedded locations that we bolt into; we provide two hardened bolts to secure the wheel to the upper plate.
- The throttle quadrant comes with two imbedded locations that we bolt into; we provide two hardened bolts to secure the throttle quadrant.
- Hardware included to fix gear shifter/throttle quadrant/trim wheel/panels on either side of the yoke.
- The highest priority is to maintain a solid base for flying
Instructions in English
Size (L x W x H): 27 inches x 16 inches x 5 inches
Shipping Weight: 18 pounds
Out of the box dimensions: The stand is 16 inches wide, 26 inches long and between 18 inches to 28 inches to the top of the plate
The wheel bolts to the top of the plate so your hands will be a few inches taller than this.
The wheel support tube has quick release at the bottom and a full range of motion. The top yoke supporting plate can be adjusted to any angle so that the yoke can always remain on plane. The large tube at the back of the bottom rails can be quickly adjusted in or out to fit the tallest and the shortest of gamers. The height of the stand can be adjusted with a quick release to the gamers requirements.