Programmable Features to Fit Your Flying Style
Featuring many of the buttons and switches you'd find in an actual cockpit, the Eclipse Flight Sim Yoke greatly enhances flight simulator programs. Six analog 10-bit axes give you control over aileron, elevator, propeller pitch, fuel mixture, throttle, and rudder movement, and the colored handles for throttle, prop, and mixture let you fly with confidence.
The Eclipse also features a programmable trim/scroll wheel with a center push function, an eight-way POV hat and rocker switch on the left and right sides of the grip, and a three-color LED selector dial. Adding to the yoke's authenticity are two backlit pusher buttons, a traditional push button, two two-way flipper switches on the base, and two traditional push buttons on the back of each grip. The fully programmable fingertip paddles work with both flight and driving simulators, and the free-floating, non-binding shaft enables smooth movement for added control.
Quick, Easy Setup
Thanks to the included seven-foot USB cord and integrated desk clamps, you can position the Eclipse wherever it is most comfortable and convenient. There are no drivers to download or install.
Solid Construction For Years Of Enjoyment
Your Eclipse Flight Sim Yoke is constructed of quality industrial components, with a large sturdy base that keeps it firmly in place during flight simulations. Also, the Eclipse can be clamped to any desk or table from 3/4 inch to two inches thick.
The CH Products Eclipse Flight Sim Yoke is backed by a two-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
CH Products Eclipse Flight Sim Yoke, and seven-foot USB cable.
Windows XP/XP64,Vista (all versions), Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OSX
• Fully Programmable Fingertip Paddles: ideal for flight and racing sims
• 8-way POV hat and rocker switch on both left and right side of grip
• Programmable Trim/Scroll Wheel with center push function
• Three color LED selector dial
• Two backlit push buttons and third traditional push button
• Two 2-way flipper switches on base
• Two traditional push buttons on back of each grip
• 6 analog 10bit axes, traditionally used for:
– Propeller Pitch
– Fuel Mixture
• Colored handles for Throttle/Prop/Mixture
• New and Improved Industrial grade material and components
• Free Floating, non-binding shaft
• Adjustable clamps recommended for desks 3/4" to 2 1/4" inch thick
• Ergonomic Yoke handles with realistic in
and out movement
• Large sturdy mounting base with 7 foot USB cable
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation
• Two year limited warranty
No drivers to load. Just plug it in.