The Quad Display sim is the top of the line creation by XforcePC and PilotWorkshops. It features a triple-monitor system for a wide field of view, plus an additional touch-screen monitor for your instrument panel. Many pilots enjoy the wider field of view, and having the instruments on a separate monitor gives you maximum visibility.
The Quad Display System is based on a powerful computer that includes i7 Six Core processor, 32 gigs of RAM, a high-powered graphics card capable of driving four monitors and a large solid state drive that all combine for blazing performance now and for years to come. You can load this with different airplanes, high-def scenery and add-ons and enjoy a smooth flying experience.
It features a triple monitor stand and three 27” full HD monitors, a 22” touch-screen monitor, G430 radio panel, Gladiator MKII joystick, rudder pedals, a high-end headset with microphone, and X-Plane 11 Software. When you get the system the software is already installed and configured for your multiple displays, joystick, rudder and radio panel to get you up and flying quickly.
- Intel i7-9700K Eight core processor at 4.8GHz
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3000MHz RAM
- 2TB (2000GB) SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Nvidia RTX 2070 video card with 8GB GDDR6
- DVD/CD Burner/Drive
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- Internal WIFI Adapter (Wireless-AC)
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Port
- Two Year PC Warranty
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Turtle Beach Elite Pro headset
- Desktop Aviator G430 Panel
- Gladiator MKII Flight Stick
- CH Pro Pedals
- X-Plane 11 Global Flight Simulation Software
- Three 27" Full HD Monitors (1080P)
- Triple Monitor Stand
- 22" Touchscreen Monitor