XForce Comet System
- Intel Eight Core i7 10700 Processor boosting as high as 4.8GHz
- Intel Z490 Chipset Motherboard
- Can display X-Plane, MSFS X, Prepar3d, or other games on one to four screens
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM (supports up to 128GB)
- 1 Terabyte Solid State Hard Drive at 1800MB/s (SSD)
- Nvidia RTX 2080 SUPER with 8GB GDDR6
- 700-850 Watt Power Supply (wattage depends on GPU and CPU options you choose)
- Latest 802.11AX Wireless-AX (WIFI-6)
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Dual M.2 Ports on Motherboard for adding a second high-speed SSD
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 ports
- Also one USB Type-C™ port
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions 19in Deep x 18.3in High x 8.3in Wide
- Supports up to four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
Be sure to scroll down to the bottom to see the videos about this system!
Our Comet System meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requirements for X-Plane 11, which is our recommended flight simulation software. It also does a great job at running Prepar3D and FSX!
Our Comet PC meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requires for X-Plane 11. The new Comet System is based around Nvidia's new 20-series GPUs as well as Intel's new Comet Lake CPUs.
Intel's Comet Lake CPUs are the 10th generation, so all of the chips start with "10". The i5-10400, i7-10700K, i9-10900k are a few examples. Comet Lake represents a small, incremental performance boost over the 9th generation chips. They boost to slightly higher clock speeds and offer a 5-10% improvement over their 9th gen counterparts.
The RTX video cards support new technologies like GDDR6 memory, Ray Tracing, and DLSS. Ray tracing is an all-new way of handling light. It is much more advanced and lifelike way to produce amazing lighting effects. DLSS is a new way of handling Anti-Aliasing, which is twice as efficient as Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA). Anti-Aliasing helps to rid you game or simulator of jagged lines. Note: These new features are not available in all games.
The system is VR-Ready. So, if you decide to go for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR Headset, you'll have all of the power you need.
Mass storage is typically the bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD. We use a high-speed Nvme SSD, which is faster than the typical SATA SSDs found in a lot of systems.
The system supports one to four displays. With four, you can have wide forward view with three of the monitors, and use the fourth for your instruments. We have instructional videos on how to do all of this. Just let us know when you order and we'll send you the how-to videos.