AMD Ryzen Mainstream System
- Ryzen 7600 6-core and 12-thread processor boosting as high as 5.1GHz
- AMD B650 Chipset Motherboard
- 32 Gigabytes of new DDR-5 4800MHz RAM
- 1 Terabyte (1000GB) NVME Solid State Hard Drive at up to 3000MB/s! (SSD)
- AMD Radeon RX 6700XT with 12GB
- 700 Watt Gold-Rated Power Supply
- Latest 802.11AX Wireless-AX (WIFI-6e)
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Triple M.2 Ports on Motherboard for adding a second or third high-speed SSD
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 ports
- Also one USB Type-C™ port in back and one up front
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions 7.8 in x 17.7 in x 15.7 in
- Supports up to four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
- Will also do a great job running MS FS 2020
AMD is back in the game, and this system is one of the best you can get for the money.
AMD's Ryzen 7000 series trades blows with Intel's 13th gen in both gaming and productivity. This system comes with the Ryzen 7600 processor, which has 6 cores and 12 threads. It also boosts to as high as 5.1GHz.
Mass storage is the bottleneck in a lot of systems. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. And, this is no ordinary SSD. This is a PCI Express 4.0 SSD at up to 7000MB/s !
The memory has gotten faster as well. Instead of the previous DDR4-3200, we are now running DDR5-4800 That's a big jump in memory bandwidth.
The system supports up to four displays.