AMD High-End System
- Ryzen 7900X 12-core and 24-thread processor boosting as high as 5.6GHz
- Dual fan radiator water cooler for CPU
- AMD X670 Chipset Motherboard
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- 32 Gigabytes of new DDR-5 5600MHz RAM
- 2 Terabyte (2000GB) NVME Solid State Hard Drive
- AMD Radeon 7900XT with 20GB GDDR6
- 750 Watt Gold-Rated Power Supply
- Latest 802.11AX Wireless-AX (WIFI-6e)
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Triple M.2 Ports on Motherboard for adding a second or third high-speed SSD
- Multiple USB 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 ports
- Also one USB Type-C™ port in back and one up front
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11
- One Year Warranty
- Dimensions 9.1 x 19.9 x 18.9 inches
- Supports up to four displays
- XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
- Detailed instructions on implementing a triple display setup with X-Plane
- Will also do a great job running MS FS 2020 at Ultra settings
Welcome Red Team! AMD is back in the game, and this system is one of the best you can get.
AMD's Ryzen 7000 series trades blows with Intel's 13th gen in both gaming and productivity. In this system, we have included one of the best. It comes with the Ryzen 7900X, which has 12 cores and 24 threads. It also boosts to as high as 5.6GHz.
To cool all of those cores and to achieve the high frequency, we have a dual-fan water cooler.
The system is VR-Ready. So, if you decide to go for the Oculus Rift or HTC Vive VR Headset, you'll have all of the power you need.
Mass storage is the bottleneck in a lot of systems. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. And, this is no ordinary SSD. This is a PCI Express 4.0 SSD at up to 7000MB/s !
The memory has gotten faster as well. Instead of the previous DDR4-3200, we are now running DDR5-5600. That's a big jump in memory bandwidth.
The system supports up to four displays and can run X-Plane and FS 2020 on ultra settings, even at 4K.
The new X670 chipset supports dual-channel DDR5 memory, AMD EXPO technology and PCIe 5.0.
The system comes with the new AMD Radeon GPU built on the groundbreaking AMD RDNA™ 3 architecture with chiplet technology, AMD Radeon™ RX 7900 XT graphics deliver next-generation performance, visuals, and efficiency at 4K and beyond.