Super-Sized Ultimate Flight Simulation Package For X-Plane 11
In this package, we have thrown in the kitchen sink and included pretty much every bell and whistle you could want. Comes with complete and customized instructions for implementing all of the panels, instruments, and controllers. All of the plugins and drivers have been preloaded to make it as easy as possible to set up. It does a terrific job running X-Plane or FSX or P3D. We prefer X-Plane, of course.
- XForce Custom Gaming System
- Volair Sim Cockpit
- Volair Avionics Panel
- Logitech Pro Flight Yoke
- Logitech Pro Flight Pedals
- Two Logitech Throttle Quadrants
- Pro Flight Switch Panel
- Two Pro Flight Radio Panels
- Pro Flight Multi Panel
- Two open spots to place your iPads
- Three rolling and adjustable monitor stands for monitors up to 55"
- Powered USB Hub for Panels
- Detailed video directions on how to operate and set it up
- All items in this package are in-stock and available.
What you provide - Three 55" televisions and iPads (iPads not required). Due to size constraints, it is recommended you use iPad Airs or iPad Air 2s or later. Do not use iPads larger than 9.7".
The base computer with this package will do a terrific job. We do offer some upgrades for customers that want to opt for a higher end video card or processor. They provide a small performance increase over the base unit.
Our Comet PC meets or exceeds all of the recommended system requires for X-Plane 11. This is the successor to our extremely popular RTX system. The new Comet System is based around Nvidia's new 30-series GPUs. Most notably, the RTX 3070. These new video cards support new technologies like GDDR6 memory, Ray Tracing, and DLSS. Ray tracing is an all-new way of handling light. It is much more advanced and lifelike way to produce amazing lighting effects. DLSS is a new way of handling Anti-Aliasing, which is twice as efficient as Temporal Anti-Aliasing (TAA). Anti-Aliasing helps to rid you game or simulator of jagged lines. Note: These new features are not available in all games.
Per the Steam VR (Virtual Reality) Readiness test, the system is VR-Ready. So, if you decide to go for the Occulus Rift or HTC Vive VR Headset, you'll have all of the power you need.
Mass storage is typically a bottleneck in just about every system. So, how do we reduce this bottleneck? We do this by providing an SSD now as standard equipment. That means Windows will load in seconds, not minutes. Anything that is disk-intensive will be much faster as SSDs are so much faster than regular hard drives. Also, SSDs rarely fail. So, your data is safer on an SSD.
We now are offering Intel's new 10th-Gen Comet Lake processors. With the processor clocking as high as 4.8GHz, we have to go with an after-market high-end cooler to maintain those speeds. Otherwise, thermal throttling occurs. In other words, the CPU will slow down when it hits 100 degrees C to allow itself to cool down. We use a cooler that has multiple copper heat pipes that contact the CPU directly. Aluminum coolers just can't match the efficiency of copper. This allows for lower CPU temps and a quieter system, since the fans do not have to work as hard. And, the way we have the system designed, the heat from this cooler blows right out of the back of the case.
The computer specs are as follows:
- New Intel 8 Core i7 10700 Processor boosting as high as 4.8GHz
- New Intel Z-Series Motherboard
- Can display X-Plane, MSFS X, Prepar3d, or other games on one to four screens
- VR (Virtual Reality) Ready
- NEW - Fast USB 3.2 ports
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000 Gigabyte) NVME Solid State Hard Drive (SSD)
- NEW Nvidia RTX 3070 with 8GB GDDR6
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- One Year Warranty
- NEW WIFI-6 (backwards compatible)
- Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Multiple USB 3.2 and 2.0 ports
- Supports up to 128GB of RAM
- 8-Channel Audio
- Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- Supports up to four displays
- Includes detailed setup instructions.
XForcePC, the PC system used by Austin, the creator of X-Plane.
Includes detailed instructions on implementing the triple display setup with X-Plane. Also comes with panel drivers and plugins pre-loaded. Normally ships within 72 hours
This product will only ship via ground.
The included PC meets or exceeds all of X-Plane 11's recommended system requirements. It also does a great job running Prepar3D and FSX!