Virtual Fly All-Metal TQ6+ Throttle Quadrant
- Hall Effect Magnetic Sensors make this a Life-Long product. Hands on even more for real. Reverse, feather and cut-off functions.
- Adjustable strength on levers. P3D, FSX and X-Plane.
- Throttle Reverse, Propeller Feather and Cut-Off mixture on single and twin engine airplanes.
- Adjustable travelling touch on levers.
- Dimensions: Length: 125.4 mm. / Width: 226 mm. / Height: 172.5 mm.
- Compatibility: FS2004, FSX, Prepar3D, X-Plane.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Compatible
- All Metal
- Connects via USB
- Good, strong clamping mechanism
- Effort adjustment
Prepared for piston engines, turbo-propellers and turbo-fan (reactors). Each control is set at a different height and has a different colour, just like on real aircraft.
Controls 100% manufactured from metal.
Power controls with THROTTLE accelerator area and REVERSE area.
Propeller control with RPM variable pitch area and FEATHER area.
Mixing controls with a MIXTURE and CUT OFF area.
The 2 zones for each control are distinguished using screen printing on the entire piece, though they can also be distinguished by touch thanks to a mechanical element that brakes the control between the 2 positions.
Two holding types: through hollows in the platform base or with double position sergeant.
Compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator (MFS)/Prepar3D and X-Plane.
For set-up please go to the DOWNLOADS section and reach for the TQ6 manual, you have everything explained there!
More Info on X-Plane compatibility: https://www.virtual-fly.com/wp-content/uploads/xplane_Tqs_config_v3.pdf