Super Ultra-Wide Dual Display Training System for PilotWorkshops
The Super-Ultra-Wide Dual Display package is based on a powerful computer that includes and i7 Eight Core processor, 32 gigs of RAM, a high-powered graphics card capable of driving high-res monitors, and a large solid state drive that all combine for blazing performance now and for years to come. You can load this with different airplanes, high-def scenery and add-ons and enjoy a smooth flying experience.
Along with the massive 49" monitor, it features a 22” touch-screen monitor, Thrustmaster flight stick, rudder pedals, a high-end headset with microphone, and X-Plane 11 software. When you get the system, the software is already installed and configured to get you up and flying quickly.
Be sure to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to the bottom to see the videos about this system!
- Intel i7-10700 Eight core processor at up to 4.8GHz
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3600MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000GB) SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti Video Card with 8GB
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- Internal WIFI Adapter (Wireless-AC)
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Port
- One Year PC Warranty
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 10
- High-End Headset with Mic
- Logitech 3D Pro Flight Stick
- Logitech Pro Flight Pedals
- X-Plane 11 Global Flight Simulation Software
- 49" Super-Ultra-Wide Monitor
- 22" Touchscreen Monitor