Super Ultra-Wide Dual Display Training System for PilotWorkshops
The Super-Ultra-Wide Dual Display package is based on a powerful computer that includes and i7 Eight Core processor, 32 gigs of RAM, a high-powered graphics card capable of driving high-res monitors, and a large solid state drive that all combine for blazing performance now and for years to come. You can load this with different airplanes, high-def scenery and add-ons and enjoy a smooth flying experience.
Along with the massive 49" monitor, it features a 22” touch-screen monitor, Thrustmaster flight stick, rudder pedals, a high-end headset with microphone, and X-Plane 12 software. When you get the system, the software is already installed and configured to get you up and flying quickly.
Be sure to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to the bottom to see the videos about this system!
- Intel Twelve Core, 20-Thread i7 12700 Processor at up to 4.9GHz
- 32 Gigabytes of DDR-4 3200MHz RAM
- 1TB (1000GB) SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Nvidia RTX 3070 Ti Video Card with 8GB
- 700-Watt Power Supply
- Internal WIFI Adapter (WIFI-6)
- Gigabit Ethernet Network Port
- One Year PC Warranty
- Multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports
- 8-Channel Audio
- High-Quality Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
- Windows 11
- High-End Headset with Mic
- Thrustmaster T16000M Flight Stick
- Logitech Pro Flight Pedals
- X-Plane 12 Global Flight Simulation Software
- System can also run MSFS 2020 (not included)
- 49" Super-Ultra-Wide Monitor
- 22" Touchscreen Monitor