Get the Most out of Your Flight Simulator.
The experience of flying simply cannot be captured with a joystick alone. With three axes of control that will enhance simulated flights, Pro Pedals mimic the movement of the pedals found in many aircraft. Pressure-sensitive heel-toe motion gives you terrific feedback for differential toe braking, while a forward and backward sliding motion lets you control the rudder. Also, the rudder axes can be locked to convert the Pro Pedals into an automotive setup for driving and racing games.
Installs in Minutes
Adding the Pro Pedals to your system is a snap--simply connect the pedals to an available USB jack and you're ready to go. There are no drivers to download, and the Pro Pedals work with both Mac and PC operating systems. A seven-foot USB cord makes it easy to position the pedals where they're the most comfortable and accessible.
By using Pro Pedals with your favorite CH Products joystick (sold separately), simulated flights will be more authentic and enjoyable than ever before.
Solid Construction For Years Of Enjoyment
The Pro Pedals are constructed of quality industrial components, with a large sturdy base that keeps them firmly planted during flight simulations.
The CH Products Pro Pedals USB Flight Simulator Pedals are backed by a two-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
CH Products Pro Pedals USB Flight Simulator Pedals and seven-foot USB cable.
• Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP/XP64,Vista (all versions), Windows 7
• Mac OSX
• 3 axes
– X and Y axes for Left and Right Toe Brake control
– Z axis on self centering sliding mechanism for Rudder control
• Realistic heel-toe differential brake control
• Locking rudder axis for Gas/Brake emulation for racing games
• Large sturdy base with 7 foot USB cable
• Plug and Play driverless USB installation
• Quality industrial components and construction
• Two year limited warranty